1. Who Can Join the SPS?
Membership is open to all patients with spinal disorders—Spine Patients. We welcome all Spine Patients living with spinal disorders as a result of deformities, trauma or degenerative diseases of the spine. The Society is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization as defined by Section 501(c)(3) of the United States tax code.
2. What are the Benefits of Membership?
The Benefits of Membership include:
- A global support community of Spine Patients
- Professionally illustrated & peer-reviewed educational materials that are easy to read
- Spine Patient educational videos
- Special discounted registration fees for partner sponsored programs and meetings
- Email subscription to the SPS Newsletter
- Person-to-person support through real-time chat
- Social networking
- Your own personal blog
- All members receive four annual issues of our informative, in-depth journal, the SPS Quarterly
- Courtesy email reminders of upcoming SPS events & activities
As you can see the benefits of becoming a member are endless. Registration is easy and free.
c. How do I Become a Member?
Becoming a SPS Member is 100% free; registration is required and the only thing you need is a valid e-mail address.